This week we have the 2nd X-Men movie since the reboot…which makes it the 5th X-Men movie…not counting the 2 Wolverine movies, the last of which kinda sorta connects with this latest…anyways, it’s rad (real and proper usage of a rarely used word) and manages to mostly make up for the damage done to the X-Men franchise by the 3rd movie, that which will not be named here. A follow up is already in the works (to be released 2016), Hugh Jackman will totally have even more muscles by then. We also see the release of Mr. Peabody & Sherman, a Dreamworks animated update to the old cartoon that was part of 1960s hit The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show! Other offerings include The Prince, starring Bruce Willis (action); Hellion starring Aaron Paul (drama/action); and last but not least, SHARKNADO 2 (insanity). A movie about a tornado that is terrorizing the populace…and that tornado is of course full of sharks. The first movie is already a modern day cult classic…this sequel has gotten even better reviews! Seriously, it is no Citizen Kane, but it’s really not trying to be…everything has its place.
- Watching Pokemon 2000; what a throwback! 2 days ago
- RT @chadmsaunders: Hey Gang. Spread the word that @sledisland is looking for a new Marketing & Communications Director http://t.co/M4pEdzo… 4 days ago
- RT @Hidden_Stories: Drinking half a glass of water before bed and half a glass when waking up can serve as a psychological cue to rememberi… 4 days ago
- Time to play some Video Game inspired music! What's your favourite 8-bit jam, #Yeg? 4 days ago
- RT @CBCArts: Whoopi Goldberg did the 1999 Oscars in style. 10 top memorable Oscar hosts in photos: cbc.ca/1.2800577 #cbcarts http://t… 4 days ago