- RT @AndrewKnack: A quote from Through My Eyes: "No youth wakes up and says, 'I want to be homeless'." #homelessnothopeless #yeg #yegcc @Edm… 1 week ago
- RT @CK61938: "OH, YEAH!" - "Guardians Of The Galaxy" Outtake Reveals A Surprising Dance Off: youtu.be/sqWX0EkdOYo via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Watching Gattlestar Balactica. #scifi 1 week ago
- RT @s_padget: “@Globe_Pics: Snow snoopy. http://t.co/spDePQQw1S” 1 week ago
- @IMDb Excalibur. What an underrated film. 1 week ago
This week we have the 2nd X-Men movie since the reboot…which makes it the 5th X-Men movie…not counting the 2 Wolverine movies, the last of which kinda sorta connects with this latest…anyways, it’s rad (real and proper usage of a rarely used word) and manages to mostly make up for the damage done to the X-Men franchise by the 3rd movie, that which will not be named here. A follow up is already in the works (to be released 2016), Hugh Jackman will totally have even more muscles by then. We also see the release of Mr. Peabody & Sherman, a Dreamworks animated update to the old cartoon that was part of 1960s hit The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show! Other offerings include The Prince, starring Bruce Willis (action); Hellion starring Aaron Paul (drama/action); and last but not least, SHARKNADO 2 (insanity). A movie about a tornado that is terrorizing the populace…and that tornado is of course full of sharks. The first movie is already a modern day cult classic…this sequel has gotten even better reviews! Seriously, it is no Citizen Kane, but it’s really not trying to be…everything has its place.